Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business In 2018.
OK friends, below I am going to be breaking down why Blogging is good for your business in 2018, and other key factors you will need to focus on when building out a content marketing campaign for your blog in 2018.
Quick tips –
- Long term keywords
- Authority content
- Create 2 blog posts a week – a head of time before you post
- Secondly stay the course if you decided to blog twice a week, stay to blogging twice a week
- After getting comfortable with blogging move to other forms of content, video or email, and social media
- Finally share your content on social media – hence the word content marketing
My Thoughts For Blogging and the purposes Of building a following
for so many years marketing was a one sided street with major ad campaigns, sending customers to there “moneysites” but now in 2018 the times have changed and our marketing campaigns need to be adjusted to satisfy and give our customers what they need.
That is why we need to nurture our following. And blogging is one of the best ways to build a following and give your customers what they want. More you and info about your services and products.
Key blogging & SEO Objectives
- Driving Traffic
- Lead Generation
- Authority Building
So to me the above objectives can be handled in one place, social sites. If you can build a huge following that trusts you, then the above objectives become very easy when trying to build out a blogging content marketing strategy.
When done correctly your following grows faster, because of trust and you will not need to battle for traffic / customers. Focus on your blog content, this is key, it will pay you back in the long run.
Now lets talk about some high level SEO tips and other Optimizing options
- Creating & optimizing websites for mobile – is based around your blog template, tabs, and sitemap
- Build for the clicker / fat finger user – think about the size of your content while in mobile view, this will avoid users clicking on the wrong thing.
- Keyword stuffing / keyword clusters – ok everyone should know in 2018 that this is a huge big no no in fact this SEO technique died around 2008.
Key stats for successful blogging
- 97% of companies that Blog have 97% more inbound links
- 67% b2b marketing using blogs generate 67% more leads
- 434% websites with blogs have 434% more indexed pages
- 97% websites with blogs have 97% more indexed links
In conclusion For Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business
Basically a blog is a great way to get social with your customers, and have fresh content out which google likes. It comes down to sharing ability of your blog. A blog can be a great tool to help brands and business generate more leads, and Buzz. Blogs also keep people engage VIA comments, and it can also be used as a catalyst to showcase your business skills and services. We also need to keep in mind that once your blog starts to grow, you will need to start creating other forms of content, like infographics, and videos. Good luck on your journey, and I wish nothing but the best business success for you. Please let me know in the comment section if this article helped you out in any way.
Other articles you may like