HI readers and followers, and fellow internet marketers. Every once in a while I like to take a look at popular trends, and digital media news. Sometimes I like to take a moment and look at some facts, and see if my marketing and blog aligns with the trends and facts of the year. Below I break down some cool interesting facts. this my friends, is The facts Post – Interesting Internet Marketing Facts from 2017. Thanks for reading and enjoy.
Now I want to let you know the below facts are not from my studies. I have done some research online and off line research and put together the below list of facts from different resources that I thought you, my readers would like to know and understand. Next to the facts I gave credit to the original source of the facts.
- 93% Online experiences begin with a search engine ( Entrepreneur)
- 75% of Users never scroll past the first page of search results ( Entrepreneur)
- 70 /80 percent of search users ignore paid ads ( Entrepreneur )
- We have reached the mobile tipping point – most new data consumption is coming from mobile ( techCrunch)
- 61% of users are unlikely to return to a mobile site after a negative experience. 40% will go to competitors site. ( Mickinsey & Company )
- Marketers receive an average of 6.85 in earned media for every $1 spent on Influencer marketing( Adweekly)
- Personalized email messages escalate click thru rate by almost 10%
- By 2019 many high level marketers believe that video will account for close to 80% of global internet traffic, and 85% in the US. ( Cisco)
- 14% of all SEO Leads close as opposed to 1.7% of Out Bound Leads ( HubSpot)
- 85% of business in the retail sector Agree that SEO and paid search are most effective at getting new customers ( SEW)
- 52% of PPC clicks come from mobile ( SiteWit)
- 1 in 3 searches on google is local ( SiteWit)
So there you go, take it as is. The facts Post – Interesting Internet Marketing Facts from 2017 is not organized in any manor, there is no “hierarchy” with this list, its just simply a list of facts that I found interesting, and I wanted to share this information with you.
Thanks for reading and tell me what internet marketing fact stands out to you the most below in the comment section